When it comes to the holiday season, gift giving tends to range every year. Stocking stuffers hold the potential to add to your gift giving skills, or take away from them. Stockings are the perfect size for cute and special gifts. Don’t be that person that leaves stockings empty because they didn’t know what to stuff them with! Here are some thoughtful stocking stuffers to bring extra joy to your loved ones on Christmas morning:
- Bath bombs are always a good stocking stuffer for any type of person. Check out this Santa Bath Bomb from Anthropologie.
- Perfume sets are a great stocking stuffer because it allows you to give mini samples for your recipient to choose from. This Maison Margiela Mini Duo Set from Sephora is perfect for anyone who likes unisex scents and a designer name.
- Candles are always a solid gift option, especially for those who love winter scents. This Nest Holiday Candle from Nordstrom would be a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Slippers are a gift that you can never go wrong with. Check out these Sherpa Slippers for men from Banana Republic, and these Plush Slippers for women from Amazon.
- Disposable cameras have made their comeback this year and are a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who loves photography. This Disposable Camera from Urban Outfitters has a cute design on the camera for that extra effect.
- Being in the midst of a pandemic during the holiday season, you can’t go wrong putting reusable masks in anyone’s stocking. These Unisex Face Masks from Amazon come in a pack and are a solid buy for everyone’s stockings this year!